Patron Safety Protocols
Safety is a priority for our patrons and visitors and the Potter Center has implemented the following safety protocols. However, attendance may increase your risk of contracting an illness such as COVID-19. As such, your attendance is an acknowledgment of that risk and an agreement to release Jackson College of any liability should you or anyone in your party be diagnosed with an illness.
The Potter Center will implement additional safety protocols as required by each artist/show agreement. Please review individual event pages for each performance for more information. We reserve the right to unilaterally make changes to health protocols according to updated public health guidance, law, or regulations of Jackson College Administration.
If you feel unwell, please stay home for the safety of yourself and others.
Any visitors, including ticket holders, who do not comply with any health and safety protocols, may be required to leave the theater, and their ticket will not be refunded.
When you arrive
- Hand sanitizer and facial coverings are available at stations located throughout the facility for patron use.
- The Potter Center HVAC system has been tested and air purification systems will be running.
- Electrostatic misters used inside the theatre before and after each performance.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces will be conducted prior to, during, and following all events.
- Patron movement may be limited once in the theater.
- If you arrive after the performance has begun, you may be seated to the back of the theatre in available seats.
- Physical distancing is encouraged in common areas and lobbies.
- Restrooms will feature all touchless appliances, including toilets, sinks, and paper towel dispensers.
Merchandise & Concessions
- All concession items will come pre-packaged to ensure sanitation.
- Availability of merchandise is up to the discretion of the artist.