Patron Safety Protocols
Safety is a priority for our patrons and visitors. As we began presenting shows, the Potter Center has implemented the following safety protocols. We will provide updated safety information as it continues to develop. However, attendance may increase your risk of contracting an illness such as COVID-19. As such, your attendance is an acknowledgment of that risk and an agreement to release Jackson College of any liability should you or anyone in your party be diagnosed with an illness.
If you feel unwell, please stay home for the safety of yourself and others.
Any visitors, including ticket holders, who do not comply with any COVID-19 related health protocol, may be required to leave the theater, and their ticket will not be refunded.
When you arrive
- All visitors will be given a health screening and temperature check.
- Facial coverings are required at all times in the building.
- The Potter Center HVAC system has been tested and air purification systems will be running.
- Electrostatic misters used inside the theatre before and after each performance.
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the facility for patron use.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces will be conducted prior to, during, and following all events.
- Patron movement may be limited once in the theater.
- If you arrive after the performance has begun, you may be seated to the back of the theatre in available seats.
- Physical distancing encouraged in common areas and lobbies.
- Restrooms will feature all touchless appliances, including toilets, sinks, and paper towel dispensers.
Merchandise & Concessions
- All concession items will come pre-packaged to ensure sanitation.
- Availability of merchandise is up to the discretion of the artist.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home for the safety of yourself and others.
- Please call the Potter Center Box Office at least 90-minutes prior to performance time at 517-796-8600. You will be contacted the next business day to process your exchange or refund.