Residency is based on the student’s permanent address at the time of registration.

Change of Residency:

If you receive approval for a residency change prior to the first day of the semester, you will receive a refund for the difference between tuition rates. You will need a driver’s license or state ID and one of the following documents as proof of residency:

  • Voter registration card
  • Vehicle registration
  • Dog license
  • Property tax receipt
  • Rental/lease agreement

JC reserves the right to make the final decision about residency. The student is responsible for reviewing the rate being charged and providing residency information for adjustment prior to the first day of the semester.