Activities & ClubsLearn how to start a new student organization
- Christian Student Bible Club
All are welcome to join the Christian Student Bible Club! Feel free to bring your Bible!
The Christian Student Bible Club meets:
- Wednesdays from 12:40 – 1:40 p.m. in the Jets Hangar
- Thursdays, 7 p.m. in Jets Hangar Meeting Room
Please contact Bill at 517.529.4216.
- Dental Hygiene Club
Dental Hygiene Club
The Jackson College Dental Hygiene club aims to build connection and learning between students interested in a career in the Dental Health professions. Additionally, we seek to collaboratively fund raise in order to assist with expenses for progressing in the field, such as board exam fees and instrument kit costs. Contact us or come to a meeting to learn more. The Dental Hygiene club meets monthly in Justin Whiting Hall, Room 104.
- President – Jazmyn Ragland
- Vice President – Lilli Miller
- SGA Rep / Secretary – Savanna Clore
- Treasurer – Mya Riske Moore
- Advisor – Pat Guenther • GuenthePatriciD@jccmi.edu
- Elite Jets
Elite Jets is a club for Jackson College students to practice cheer and support JC athletic events.
- President: Raneka Patton, PattonRaneka@my.jccmi.edu
- Vice President: Tayn Jani Mack
- Treasurer: Ahnasia Bates
- SGA Rep and Secretary: Tayia Mitchell
- Advisor: Shelah Amburgey, AmburgeShelahL@jccmi.edu
- Geek Society
The Geek Society is an accepting gathering of “all things geek” where students can gather for card games, table top games, D & D, anime, and video games. They generally gather in near the TVs across from the Subway in the Hangar during weekday afternoons.
Name Position Cameron De’George President email@example.com Cameron De’George Vice President/Dungeon Master Ellie Combs Treasurer Josh Belcha Secretary Jacob Sanford Table Game Executive
Jets Hangar – TV located by the shuffleboard and Foosball
- Mondays: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays 10:45 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10:45 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Global Student Organization
Global Student Organization (GSO) at Jackson College (JC) is dedicated to enhancing the academic, social, and cultural development for international students as well as domestic students through student organized activities and programs.More Information about Global Student Organization
- Men of Merit
Jackson College’s Men of Merit is a service and leadership initiative whose mission is to inspire members to stay in college, advance academically, serve their community and become the men they dream to be.More Information on Men of Merit
- National Student Nurses Association – JC Chapter
National Student Nurses Association – JC Chapter
The purpose of this organization is to aid in the development of the whole person, including their professional role. To contribute to nursing education in order to provide the highest quality of health care while providing program representation of fundamental interests and concerns to nursing students.
- President – Amanda Sheley
- Vice President – Kelli Fiser
- SGA Rep / Secretary – Kaci Wilberding
- Treasure – Andrea Greathouse
- AASN Cohort 2019 – Kelly Fiser
- PN Cohort 2020 – Kendra Wetzel
- Chelsea Bell – PN Cohort 2019
- Zak Shaefer – AASN Cohort 2020
- Advisor – Melissa Lautermilch – LautermMelissaK@jccmi.edu
- Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa is an international honorary society for students of two-year colleges. The society is comprised of more than 1100 chapters internationally. Each chapter is given its own Greek name to distinguish itself from the other chapters. Jackson College’s chapter name is Alpha Rho Lambda. Phi Theta Kappa is centered around four hallmarks: Scholarship, Leadership, Fellowship and Service.More Information on Phi Theta Kappa
- Sisters of Strength
Jackson College’s Sisters of Strength is a service and leadership initiative whose mission is to inspire members to stay in college, advance academically, serve their community and become the women they dream to be.More information on Sisters of Strength
- Student Government
Jackson College Student Government is a student organization that prides ourselves on positively representing our institution. We aim to create a culture of acceptance as we strive to represent all members of the Jackson College Student Association. We aim to be your voice, your supporter, your student government.More information on Student Government
- Student Veterans of America
Student Veterans of America functions as a life group which promotes connectivity and networking with an end result of academic success. The transition from the military life to civilian life can be a confusing maze (let alone being a student); the Jackson College Student Veterans of America are available to help! All student veterans are welcome, and the group also accepts members from school faculty and staff regardless of whether they have been or are connected to the military or not, as long as they want to assist student veterans.More Information