Students: Jackson College is committed to your success, and we are here to help! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your student success navigator or your instructor with any questions. We can do this, Jets!
Start Here: Video Orientation to Online Classes
Watch this video to get acquainted with online classes
As you are getting accustomed to remote learning, questions are sure to surface. Our Student Services front line staff are well-versed in a variety of resources and they look forward to hearing from you regardless of your need.
They will also be checking the 517.796.8425 voicemail routinely. Please leave a message and you can expect a call back within three business days.
If you are in need of tools for learning and/or resources for living, please complete the confidential emergency request form and we will respond in 48 hours.
- Course Syllabi
- Upload secure documents
- Writing Fellows: Fellows can help with essay/research writing, notetaking, citing sources and more
Help with Online Classes
- Emergency Request Form : If you are in need of food or learning resources
- Health Clinic: The JC Health Clinic offers free e-visits.
- Oasis Center: Mental health services
Frequently Asked Questions
- MiBridges is an easy way for students to access multiple benefits on a single platform including food assistance, refugee services, healthcare, emergency services, and childcare programs.