Bert Walker Hall Room 121
What to Bring
- ID: For security purposes, all students coming into the lab for testing must have a valid form of one of the following:
- Federal-issued ID
- State-issued ID
- Jackson College ID
- High school ID (if applicable)
- Pencils or Pens
- Items permitted by your instructor
|Fall Semester 2019 Hours|
|Monday||1 p.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||1 p.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Saturday||CLOSED (Beginning Sept. 14, 2019 testing lab will be open 12 – 4 p.m.)|
All exams are collected 15 minutes before closing time. The Testing Lab closes promptly at the end of each session. Be sure to allow ample time to complete your test. Testing Lab hours change during semester breaks and holidays. Please call 796.8421 to confirm hours.
Any suspected cheating will result in termination of your exam session and will be immediately reported to administration and to your instructor for investigation and appropriate disciplinary actions.
Security cameras monitor the testing lab at all times. Proctors supervise all testing.
- Exams are distributed from BW 121.
- Your instructor has provided a list of students who will take the exam; your name must be on the list.
- Your instructor has provided a list of items you may bring into the Testing Lab.
- Time limits and JetNet passwords have been provided by your instructor.
Things to remember
- Only materials specified by instructors are allowed
- CELL PHONES, pagers, smart watches and other devices are not allowed in the Testing Lab
- If you leave the Testing Lab for any reason, your test is considered complete
- You are liable for your possessions you leave in the vicinity of the Testing Lab
What NOT to Bring
- Book bags, purses, and other personal items. Leave them in your car.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Testing Lab is not responsible for any items left in the vicinity of the Testing Lab while testing.
- Items not on the list of what your instructor allows.
- CELL PHONES, or a electronic device of any kind.
- Children, friends, and anyone or anything that would disturb the secure and quiet testing environment
- Any item that enables cheating
Students who need special accommodations due to physical impairments or learning disabilities must contact the Center for Student Success, 517.796.8415. Students must make arrangements at least one week prior to taking the exam or Course Placement assessment. For students needing to take the ESL placement assessment, please visit our English Language Institute page. The Testing Lab is equipped with assistive technology for all students.