Virtual Testing Lab
Due to the COVID-19 Virus, the testing lab will move to a virtual format. Please call 615.624.4241 if you have any questions.
- You must have made an appointment and instructor provided your name as a student approved to take exam.
- Your instructor has provided a list of items you can have during testing.
- Time limits and JetNet passwords have been provided by your instructor.
Any suspected cheating will result in termination of your exam session and will be immediately reported to administration and to your instructor for investigation and appropriate disciplinary actions.
Security cameras monitor the testing lab at all times. Proctors supervise all testing.
Things to remember
- Only materials specified by instructors are allowed
- CELL PHONES, pagers, smart watches and other devices are not allowed in virtual testing
What NOT to have
- Book bags, purses, and other personal items. Leave them in another room.
- Items not on the list of what your instructor allows.
- CELL PHONES, or a electronic device of any kind.
- Children, friends, and anyone or anything that would disturb the secure and quiet testing environment
- Any item that enables cheating
Students who need special accommodations due to physical impairments or learning disabilities must contact the Center for Student Success. Students must make arrangements at least one week prior to taking the exam or Course Placement assessment. For students needing to take the ESL placement assessment, please visit our English Language Institute page. The Testing Lab is equipped with assistive technology for all students.
What to Have
- ID: For security purposes, all students virtual testing must have a valid form of one of the following:
- Federal-issued ID
- State-issued ID
- Jackson College ID
- High school ID (if applicable)
- Pencils or Pens
- Items permitted by your instructor