Transferring to Jackson College?
Credit for prior learning
- Advanced Placement Program (AP)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Credit by Examination
- Credit for Prior Learning Form
- ACE and DANTES
- International Transcript Evaluations
* A minimum of 15 credits must be taken at Jackson College to earn a degree or certificate. For any additional degree, 15 additional credits must be taken at Jackson College. For any additional certificate, six additional credits must be taken at the College.
Transferring from Jackson College?
Transferring to a college or university?
You must start early!
Contact a student success navigator and the college you plan to attend to make sure that:
- Jackson College courses are equivalent to courses at your transfer institution.
- Jackson College credits are related to your major at the transfer institution.