Send in your high school transcript and test scores (ACT/SAT) if you have graduated in the last three years.
• Send official college transcript only if you are requesting a transfer credit evaluation toward a Jackson College degree.
• If you do not have transcripts, you will need to take course placement.
• Mail to Jackson College, 2111 Emmons Road, Jackson, MI 49201.