Vascular Sonography Admission Process
Jackson College and the Allied Health Department are pleased that you are interested in the Associate in Applied Science Vascular Sonography Program. The admission process was established to enhance student success in the Sonography curriculum and to help ensure passing scores on the National Exam, given by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
All students must:
- Submit a Jackson College application.
- Submit a completed Diagnostic Medical Sonography DMS Advising Fact Sheet.
- Submit a completed Vascular Sonography Application Form. This application along with the application fee must be submitted to your Student Success Navigator.
- Be a high school graduate or successfully complete the G.E.D. test.
- Forward to the Jackson College Admissions Office ALL transcripts from colleges previously attended. Only OFFICIAL transcripts are accepted. It is your responsibility to confirm that your transcripts are on file.
- Meet Technical Standards for Admission of the Allied Health Department and Technical Standards and Functions required for the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs.
Complete application procedure and detailed information can be found in the application forms.
Application Deadline: March 31 – for the next Spring semester (second half – June)
- Vascular Sonography – Associate in Applied Science Application
- Vascular Sonography – Certificate Application
- DMS Advising Fact Sheet