Board of Trustees Meetings
Comments from the public
Please follow these guidelines before the Jackson College Board of Trustees:
- Each speaker is limited up to five minutes during the Citizen Comment portion of the meeting.
- During public hearings, the Jackson College board may enact a time limit on all speakers to ensure that all present get an equal chance to speak.
- Each speaker shall be polite and courteous at all times. While any speaker is free to express his or her opinion on any subject, no speaker may curse, direct personal insults at any member of the board or staff, use obscene language while addressing the board or engage in disruptive or disorderly behavior during a board meeting.
- Should the chairperson determine that any of the items listed in item number 3 above occur, the chairperson may declare the speaker out of order.
- If a speaker is declared out of order by the chairperson and refuses to cease and desist from disruptive or disorderly conduct, the chairperson may order the individual removed from the meeting.
2019 Board Meeting Materials
|Date||Agenda||Financial Reports||Board Pack||Minutes|
|June 10, 2019||Agenda 6.10.19|
|May 13, 2019||Agenda 5.13.19|
|April 8, 2019||Agenda 4.8.19||Board Pack 4.8.19||Minutes 4.8.19|
|April 3, 2019
Spring Planning Session
|Agenda 4.3.19||Minutes 4.3.19|
|March 11, 2019||Agenda 3.11.19||Board Pack 3.11.19||Minutes 3.11.19|
|February 4, 2019||Agenda 2.4.19||Board Pack 2.4.19||Minutes 2.4.19|
|January 14, 2019||Agenda 1.14.19||Financial Report 1.14.19||Board Pack 1.14.19||Minutes 1.14.19|
2018 Board Meeting Materials
2017 Board Meeting Materials