Instructions for enrolling your student
- Potential Student should kite their MDOC School Principal if they meet earliest release date and security level requirements.
- Sponsor/family member can call the PEI Office at 517.796.8413 to have their potential student added to our prospective students list.
- Potential Student will be vetted for eligibility requirements by MDOC first and JC Second.
- Once the Potential Student has been verified JC PEI will provide an application and FAFSA to the potential student for completion.
- If the student is awarded Pell, MDOC will make the transfer to one of the JC PEI participating facilities.