Adult Education/High School Completion

High School Completion

Tossing around the idea of completing your high school diploma or equivalency? What if you could earn your high school diploma while taking college courses at the same time?

Connect with My Future is offering expanded services, available through MWSE and Jackson College, to help individuals obtain a high school diploma while pursuing one of the certificate programs. As a participant in the Michigan Works! Adult Education program, you will be provided individualized instruction, with one-on-one attention, to help reach your goals. Adult Education services are free and may be able to assist with the cost of testing. Financial Aid may be available for eligible participants enrolled in a Jackson College certificate program.

To see if you qualify, call the Michigan Works! Southeast Jackson Service Center at 517.841.5627 for an appointment.