Steps to Enroll in the Respiratory Care program
- Apply for admission to Jackson College. Complete an application online, or call any Jackson College location to obtain an application form.
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online a twww.fafsa.ed.gov, or obtain an application form from any Jackson College location and mail it in. Information on scholarships and loans is available from the Jackson College Financial Aid Office and the Jackson College Foundation.
- Request transcripts. If you have graduated from high school in the last two years, or if you are applying for the Respiratory Care program, have a high school transcript sent to Jackson College. Submit official college transcripts only if you are seeking a Jackson College certificate or degree.
- Complete course placement. Course placement assesses your skill level in writing, reading and math to ensure your success. Check with Student Services to see if it is required for you as ACT/SAT scores or previous college course work may fulfill this admission requirement.
- Meet with a student success navigator. The purpose of academic advising is to develop connections between students, faculty members and staff to discuss your goals, get your questions answered, plan your schedule. Your faculty advisors for Respiratory Care, Ann Flint, are best qualified to discuss career opportunities in that discipline.