Jackson College offers FREE tuition to senior citizens ages 65 and up!
This is your opportunity to gain experience in something new, pursue an interest or hobby, or have fun while staying active and engaged in the community.
- Health and physical fitness classes to stay in shape
- Music and art classes to bring out your creative side
- Choose from an academic program to build your knowledge!
Choose from in-person or online learning options. Covers the cost of tuition only. Any class fees are the responsibility of the student.
How to Enroll
- View available course offerings in the online course schedule.
- Complete the add/drop form.
- Turn in forms:
- In-Person – Jackson College Central Campus 2111 Emmons Road Jackson, MI 49201
- U.S. Mail – Jackson College Att: Admissions 2111 Emmons Road Jackson, MI 49201
- Upload to Secure Documents
- Once enrolled, complete payment of any fees with Cashier Office.
Any one interested in enrolling at Jackson College as a personal interest student may contact:
Student Services Specialist