Before getting started in UI 5, below are some new features:
- Replaces Silverlight with HTML5! This means you can now use Chrome or Firefox browsers!
- New user interface with consistent look and feel
- Functionality is fundamentally the same
- Users can adapt quickly and be familiar with the navigation
ProductionLaunch UI 5.13 Prod Account
Launch UI 4.6 Prod Account *Exclusive to Perceptive Content linking.
Note: Test environment data is as of 12/07/19, 2:15 AM.Launch UI 5.13 Test Account
There is a Quick Tour video available within the interface itself. The short video is about 6 minutes long describing the new features and navigation changes in UI 5.
To launch the Quick Tour video:
Log into UI 5, then select the help icon (question mark inside a circle) on the far left navigation pane and choose ‘Quick Tour’ from the list.
Colleague Reporting – WebI
- Accessing Colleague Reporting– Access the WebI Resource Page that then links you to the web-based, day old, reporting tool
- External Support– Find external sources for Colleague support
Software Updates Testing
Administrative Systems is committed to providing dependable, reliable, secure and accessible systems and services. We are also responsible to comply with state and federal regulations and auditor requirements.
As a result, it is imperative that we ensure proper testing of Colleague Software Updates prior to application to our Production Environment.
Outlined below is the current process that has been established:
- Administrative Systems applies updates to the R18 Test account and makes documentation and testing matrix available to user areas.
- User areas will refer to matrix and documentation to test appropriate workflows.
- Areas will sign off with either a “Tested- Your Initials” or “Not Applicable- Your Initials” in Testing Complete/Not Applicable Sign Off column.
Not Applicable would be used for processes that JC doesn’t use.
- If needed, areas will fill in the Issues to Resolve column.
- Areas will return document to Administrative Systems.
- IT will resolve issues, communicate with client and once resolution is acceptable for all parties, Administrative Systems will update the Approved for Production column and retain document for auditors.
Please submit all technical work requests and account requests to the JC Solution Center.