JACKSON COLLEGE SUMMER BAND CAMP
June 19 – June 29 (Monday – Thursday)
- Ruth Day Theater, Potter Center, Jackson College Central Campus
- 0 – 1 years experience: 9 – 11:45 a.m.
- 2+ years experience: 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- $100 per student. After filling out the registration form, please schedule an appointment here with the Jackson College Business Office to make payment over the phone or in-person.
- June 29 at noon at Jackson College Potter Center Patio
- July 4 parade in Brooklyn at 10 a.m.
Please submit a separate registration form for each child. For more information or to volunteer please contact Dan Bickel, instructor of music at Jackson College, at firstname.lastname@example.org.