Jackson College welcomes students from around the world.
Applications are accepted all year. However, in order to be considered for admission the student should meet the dates listed below. This allows students sufficient time to receive their immigration documents and make travel arrangements to the U.S.
Steps to apply
- Get to know the strength of Jackson College’s academic programs, our vibrant campus community, and check out the International Student Institute.
- Apply online
- Attach the necessary documents to the online application.
- Explore Costs
Necessary documents for application and I-20 (for F-1 Visa)
- English Proficiency Scores or ELI Intent Form: English Proficiency Requirements 61 TOEFL, 5.5 IELTS or 75% Duolingo or two years of High School English. Duolingo or High School English will be required to take the Accuplacer-ESL test once they arrive to campus or during International Student Orientation.
- Copy of passport photo page
- Financial Certification Form (located in FORMS section on the left)
- Bank Letter: Bank letters must be official with stamp and dated within 1 year of program start date.
- Transfer Authorization Form: for students transferring from a US institution.
- Official copies of your academic records, translated into English (only required if you are applying as a nursing student or Jackson College athlete). MORE INFO.
Once your admissions and I-20 is complete, you will receive an email with instructions to request express mail for shipping. (Not required of students currently in the USA).
(Students who wish to join ELI are not required to submit English Proficiency Scores, but should submit the ELI intent form)
|Semester of Admission||Recommended Deadline|
|Fall Semester (August through December)||August 1|
|Winter Semester (January through April)||November 30|
|Spring Semester (May through July)||April 15|
In addition, international students are required to provide proof of medical coverage or obtain it upon arrival. You can find helpful information on how to obtain this coverage at International Insurance and ISO Student Health Insurance.
Skype the International Student Institute!
Our contact ID is ISIatJC.