At Jackson College, we recognize that innovation is present within each one of us (even if we don’t recognize it at first). Our focus on Total Commitment to Student Success (TCS2) is not an individual effort but rather a campus wide on-going initiative. We are grateful for our employees and feel some of the best ideas for improvement will come forward from the Innovation Fund. As part of our commitment to TCS2, we are excited to provide the opportunity for all employees to complete an application for the Innovation Fund. The Innovation Fund provides you with the opportunity to bring forward an idea you feel will have a significant impact on the College and ultimately support our TCS2 and our retention and completion goals of 90/80/70.
For questions, contact Sara Perkin, Chief of Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.796.5869.
Innovation Fund Process
- Submit the application form on this web page.
- Completed applications will be reviewed by the President and Leadership Council.
- An in-person interview will be scheduled with the President and Leadership Council for you to present your idea as well as address any questions.
- You will be notified if the idea is approved, not approved or if additional information is needed to make a decision.
- If accepted, the submitter may be eligible for a monetary award and the idea will be moved forward for implementation.
Please contact Sara Perkin, Chief of Staff at email@example.com or 517.796.5869 with any questions pertaining to this process or application.
Innovation Fund Application
Please complete all of the following questions. Feel free to e-mail any supporting documents that will help address the questions below to Sara Perkin at firstname.lastname@example.org. This may include drawings, images, budgets or testimonies of support. No idea is too small or big and all applications will be reviewed.