IT Automation with Python
Jackson College is collaborating with Google and Coursera to provide training on the basics of IT automation with Python. Python is a high demand programming language utilized by employers. In this 6-course program, students will learn how to operate Python to automate technology to efficiently perform repetitive tasks. Examples include sending out, replying to, and sorting emails, filling out PDFs and Excel files, and converting image files. Students can complete this program within 6 to 8 months.
All students must download Python to personal computer prior to beginning the program.
15% or higher
PROJECTED JOB OPENINGS
What Can I Expect?
- Flexible scheduling
- All courses offered online
- Completion within 6 to 8 months
- Suggested pace of 4 hours per week
What Will I Learn?
- Git and GitHub programs
- Automate tasks written by Python scripts
- Manage both physical and virtual IT machines
- Certificate of Completion
- Software Developers
- Computer Hardware Engineers
- Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Software Quality Assurance Analysts & Testers