Jackson College is collaborating with Google and Coursera to provide training on the basics of User Experience (UX) design. These designers focus specifically on a user’s experience when using products such as websites, apps, and physical objects. Coming up with ideas that address user issues, researching what users want and need, and designing wireframes, mockups, and prototypes are just a few responsibilities of a UX designer. This 7-course program is flexible for the student and can be completed within 6 months.
PROJECTED JOB OPENINGS
What Can I Expect?
- Flexible scheduling
- All courses offered online
- Completion within 6 months
- Suggested pace of 10 hours per week
What Will I Learn?
- Professional UX portfolio
- Synthesizing research results
- User-centered and equity-focused design
- Digital design tools such as Figma and Adobe XD
- Certificate of Completion
- Graphic Designers
- Video Game Designers
- Web & Digital Interface Designers
- Software Quality Assurance Analysts & Testers