Jackson College is collaborating with Google and Coursera to provide training on the basics of project management. Project management is utilized to achieve specific project objectives by using the correct application process, method, skill, knowledge, and experience. This course will provide students with the knowledge to oversee large projects such as software development, construction projects, and natural disaster relief efforts. In just 6-courses, beginners can complete this online program in less than 6 months.
PROJECTED JOB OPENINGS
What Can I Expect?
- Flexible scheduling
- All courses offered online
- Completion within 6 months
- Suggested pace of 10 hours per week
- Opportunity to take the Certified Associate in Project Management certification exam
What Will I Learn?
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic communication
- The foundations of project management
- How to create project documentation and artifacts
- Certificate of Completion
- Construction Managers
- Management Analysts
- Project Management Specialist
- Computer and Information Systems Managers